The National Youth Service wishes to announce to the general public that there will be a recruitment exercise of NYS Volunteers (male and female) throughout the Republic from Monday 14th to Friday 18th June, 2021 as per the below requirements, dates and venues. FOR THESE AND MUCH MORE UPDATES JOIN US ON >>> TELEGRAM
All prospective candidates wishing to be enlisted in the Kenya National Youth Service must meet the following conditions:
- Be a Kenyan citizen and resident of the respective County of recruitment.
- Must be ready to undergo Medical check-up during and after the recruitment exercise.
- Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of the Republic of Kenya.
- Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training.
- Produce Original National identity Card, Academic Certificates (and avail one set of photocopies of the same at the recruitment centre).
- Must have certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must be between 18 – 24 years old (both ages inclusive).
- Have a mean Grade of D plain and above in KCSE.
- Successful candidates will report for the NYS paramilitary training Course at NYS College, Gilgil or Naivasha on dates and times specified in respective calling letters to be issued.
• Orphans who meet the qualification requirements as stated above will be given special reference subject to production of sufficient documentary proof such as parents’ death
Certificates or burial permits.
• People living with Disability are also encouraged to avail themselves for the recruitment exercise in their respective sub counties.
- NYS does not condone corruption in any form. Canvassing and giving monetary or other consideration for the purpose of admission is an offence which can lead to disqualification and/or prosecution.
- Instances of this nature should be reported promptly to the Director- General on telephone number 020-2400129